These authentic Native style women’s Inca moccasin ankle boots are unique and beautiful, perfect for any outfit and casual occasion. These handmade moccasin boots are crafted from genuine suede leather in a Moka Brown colour. They feature a stylish fold-over fringe all the way around and and added fringed front flap that can be worn up or down. Beneath the flap are lace-ups in case you need to tighten these Native American style moccasin boots. These women’s moccasin boots feature an hand-sewn Native Indian beaded design on the vamp. They are durable and the vamp is double hand-stitched. They are for outdoor usage as they feature a durable black hard rubber sole and a comfortable padded insole.
– Please contact us directly in case there is any problem with the product.
– 30 days return policy (we will guide you to return to the nearest warehouse)
– Ensure the correct mailing address is provided. No shipping to P.O Box numbers.
– Please understand there may be delay and levy from customs in your country.
– We only ship during working days. So if your order is received end of Friday then it will be shipped on Monday only.